1. Place a solid base under your fabric, e.g. cardboard.
2. Put a small amount of textile ink on a piece of cardboard or an old plate and pick it up with the sponge.
3. Dab the stamp rubber with the sponge.
4. Press down evenly and allow to dry for approx. 48 hours.
Store the textile ink closed and protected from light.
Wash out the sponge directly after use, if necessary with a little soap, to prevent the ink from drying out.
Not a toy
Our stamps and accessories are not toys. Therefore they are not certified or CE marked.
Caution. Not suitable for children under 5 years. Choking hazard due to small parts!
Third parties are not entitled to copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise commercially use the stamps and the motifs on them for commercial purposes.
Please note that the color impression of the photo may differ from the final stamp result.
The fabric stamp color is ideal for stamping textiles. The finer the structure of a fabric, the more detailed the imprint will be.
Allow the paint to dry for 48 hours before the first wash. Then you can wash them at up to 40° in a short wash cycle.
Even after washing, the color adapts to the fabric and it remains stretchy.
You can mix the fabric stamp colors to create your own individual shade.
These fabrics are suitable for stamping
Linen and cotton are particularly suitable for stamping, synthetic fibers less so. The structure makes the difference: the finer - the more detailed!
Stamp on fabrics
1. Place a stable base under your fabric.
2. Put a small amount of fabric stamping ink on a piece of cardboard or an old plate and pick it up with the sponge.
3. Dab the rubber stamp with the sponge.
4. Press off evenly, done!